Here When You Need Us
Utilizing the industry’s most technologically advanced equipment, processes and methods, Rescue Restoration can recover and restore any type of document.
- Audio Tapes
- Compact Discs
- Data Files
- Laser Discs
- Magnetic Media
- Special Collections
- Video Tapes
- Vital Records
Damage by Water
State-of-the-art cleaning processes include particulate removal sponges, ionized air washing and a variety of deodorization techniques.
Smoke & Fire Damage
Disasters or catastrophes that strike a large area or region can make it difficult to respond in a rapid manner for any number of reasons. Often, RRS is one of the first restoration companies allowed into the area. In these cases, we will respond as quickly as allowed or as soon as it is safe to do so.
Paper can immediately deteriorate the moment moisture is absorbed. To minimize water damage, listed below are some helpful tips:
STOP THE WATER
- Turn off the water source.
- If possible carry documents and books to a safe location or cover with plastic sheeting.
- Wrap wet books and documents in wax paper slings. Do not attempt to dry.
KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT COOL
- Turn the heat down and keep windows closed.
- Store books in a lying position or in an upright position, with a maximum of 3-4 books stacked upon each other.
- Freeze important documents or books in a freezer. If possible, use freezer bags or wrap in wax paper.